Job Vacancy: Junior Production Assistant
Role: Junior Production Assistant
Location: Buckingham, Bucks
Contact: [email protected]
UK guitar effects pedal company Origin Effects is seeking a junior production assistant to share in production and warehouse tasks.
In addition to basic mechanical assembly tasks, the successful candidate will be responsible for unpacking, processing and assigning mechanical components, such as folded metal enclosures, in advance of the day’s production. The QC element of the role will range from visual inspection, through to final product test, where pedals are put through their paces using our trusty “QC-dept” Strat.
This role will suit someone with a strong eye for detail, combined with the confidence to make quick decisions. Strong communication and IT skills are a must.
With an ambitious business plan and a strong team in place, this is an exciting time to join Origin Effects. As such, there are good prospects for career development.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Assembly line processes.
• Material and component processing/preparation.
• Visual quality control.
• Cosmetic finishing, and boxing, of built product.
• Stock allocation in-line with production schedule.
• Picking and packing products.
• Basic inventory processes, to maintain accurate stock levels.
• Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
• Product QC/test (“guitar test”).
• Other warehouse duties.
Skills & Experience
• Intermediate guitars skills.
• Familiarity with guitar equipment, specifically effects pedals.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Basic-to-Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, with a focus on Excel.
• GCSE level A-C.