“It’s our people that make the difference.”
It’s not just the obsessive pursuit of tonal perfection that stamps our mark on every pedal we make. It is every single employee – every decision, every inspiration and every action contribute towards making our products unique.
We are always eager to find talented people with a passion for our industry. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email [email protected] with details of your current experience.
Role: Hardware Design Engineer
Location: Buckingham, UK
Basis: Full-time, salaried
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design of discrete analogue circuitry.
- PCB design/layout using Altium Designer.
- Design for manufacture, working closely with our external production partner.
- Design for EMC, as well as full CE and RoHS compliance.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 3+ years electronic design and development experience.
- A knowledge of discrete analogue transistor technologies.
- Experience of using Spice simulation to validate designs.
- Experience of hierarchical schematic entry.
- Design and development of multilayer PCBs using Altium designer, or equivalent software.
- A working knowledge of component types and supply chain considerations.
- Advanced skills in prototyping and debug.
- Impeccable time management skills are necessary to ensure that designs are completed on time.
- Degree qualified in Electronics Engineering (or equivalent experience).
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Enthusiastic guitarist.
- Knowledge and interest in audio.
- Experience with common microcontroller families in C/C++ programming languages.
- A familiarity with test automation, incorporating python or similar.
- Experience in basic mechanical CAD, with a view to designing sheet metal enclosures for output to production.
Please send your CV, salary expectations and covering letter to [email protected] Your covering letter should highlight the extent to which your skills/experience meets the requirements of the role, and your motivation behind applying.
To apply for this position, you must already have the right to work in the UK.